Guitar Bootcamp Weekend
“Learning to improvise“
4, 5 and 6 October Amerongen
For the first weekend of October there is another great weekend event on the agenda.. This time the subject is ‘Learning to improvise‘
Learn licks and patterns, learn to play a lick by ear and learn to use it in your own style. What ever you use, Pentatonic, major scale or modes come and be inspired!
What can you expect;
– 2 lessons per day of 1 1/2 hour
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner
– 3 days of guitar playing
– Learn to listen to the other musicians
– inspiring teachers with enormous experience
– At the end enough dust to be able to move forward!
The weekend offers ear-openers and gives you confidence in your own abilities.
The costs for this week are € 415,00
Included in the Summer Bootcamp are;
- 2 nights
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All alcohol-free drinks
- 2 lessons of 1 1/2 hour per day (6 hours in total)
- Relaxed jam sessions with teachers.
We like to take into account diets as much as possible. (Indicate this on the registration form).
“Dankzij enthousiaste docenten en de positieve sfeer, groeien in je niveau van je gitaarspel!”